|1. I’ve lost my card what should I do?|
. Contact Prior Lake State Bank by calling 952-447-2101 or in person during regular business hours. After banking hours please call 1-800-383-8000 to report your card lost or stolen. Also contact the bank during regular business hours to have a new card and pin issued. A new card will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
2. I forgot or lost my pin number, can you tell me what it is?
A. Unfortunately we are unable to give you the pin for the card. The pin is confidential information that only the issuing card company has. Prior Lake State Bank can send you an Easy Pin Letter where you can pick your own pin number or request that the pin be resent to you by regular mail within 7-10 business days.
3. I am going on vacation and would like to raise my cash and purchase limits, can I do that?
A. Yes, Cash and Purchase limits may be raised on the card (subject to approval). Please contact Prior Lake State Bank at 952-447-2101 to request an increase.
4. I was at the store and my card was denied, why?
A. There could be many possibilities as to why the card was denied. Some common causes are as follows:
1. The amount of purchase is greater than your account balance.
2. The amount of purchase exceeds the daily limit on the card. (Note: we can change this on the spot in certain situations to accommodate you)
3. The card has expired.
4. Have you activated the magnetic strip in an ATM, if it is a new card?
5. Are there no-fee ATMs?
A. Yes, you may use the ATMs that Prior Lake State Bank owns and operates, located at our main bank(16677 Duluth Ave SE; Prior Lake, MN 55372) and our branch(Hwy 13 and County Rd 42); with no charge to you. You may also use any ATM that is part of the Shazam PRIVILEGED STATUS program (www.shazam.net) or IN BALANCE network (www.inbalanceatms.com).
6. I was charged two times for one transaction, what do I do?
A. Contact the merchant directly, explain the situation, and request a credit back to your account. (That is probably the fastest resolution) If it is not resolved, please provide us with the following information in writing:
1. Amount and date of transaction.
2. Name of the entity which debited your account.
3. Specific explanation of error and a copy of your bank statement.
7. My card is damaged and doesn’t work, can you get me a new card?
A. Yes, we can reorder the card for you, please contact us at 952-447-2101. You will receive the replacement card within 7-10 business days.
8. My card expires this month, when will I get my new card?
A. The card expires at the end of the month, you will receive a new card around the 15th of the month of your expiration date. Once you receive the new card it must be activated at an ATM.
9. I’m going on vacation to another country. Will I be able to use my card there?
A. Yes, however you must use a machine that accepts Visa. The terminal will convert the requested cash to the type of currency for that country. Search www.shazam.net for ATM locations.